Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Visitors!

Max has been having a few visitors since he moved in with us. People have a hard time resisting to his charm and who could blame them?

I have to say I'm quite proud of my little guy, he's been doing quite well with taking *most* of his business outside, he comes when we call him, he sits and since yesterday, he lays down too!

This past Sunday, he got to meet Niclas' brother's dog Ludde (does it make them some sort of weird cousins?). We'll be dogsitting Ludde next week, so we thought it would be a good thing to slowly introduce them to each other and see how they react. It went rather well, even if Ludde might not realise how strong he is, but it didn't deter Max who kept going for the ears. Tsk tsk.

Ludde thought it would be funny to blow a strawberry on Max' belly.
Max seemed to disagree and showed his discontent by nibbling on Ludde's snout.

Yesterday, Max had another playmate visiting who took it upon itself to play hide and seek in our yard.
I bet he cannot see me here!
And... random adorable picture of the day!
Oh no! He's coming to steal my cookies!!

No comments: