Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Can...

Parents will often gush over their babies when they take their first step, speak their first word, get their first tooth, etc. Dates are often written down in a cute little journal to be eventually read, many years later, with a nostalgic smile on the reader's lips.

I thought about making a little book for Max, but I fear I would be a bit too lazy when it comes to write things down. I had already had the thought to continue to take one picture a week, on Wednesday, like Canagolds would do, so I could see his evolution but... well.. we take pictures, just not like they should be (one whre he sits and one where he stands).

However, I can put this stuff here! They say nothing you put on the itnernet ever vanishes, so that might be the best way to keep it for a very long time.

So, tell us Sir Maximilien Le Woof, what can you accomplish now that you are closing in on your 12th week of existance?

I can sit!
I can lie down!
I can *sometimes* bring back stuff (although these balls are a bit too big yet)

I can give the paw (since Friday!)
I can pretend I'm the Sphinx (yeah yeah, so he's more of a feline than a canine...)

And most of all...
I can hang out with my humans (and I love it)!

No comments: